Dog days
Finally, a tiny bit of new crap for our one loyal reader Dave.
- The Sox: Everytime I think I'm out, they drag drag drag me back in (see gutty series win v. Angels). For now I'll keep my interest level on the back burner. It's too bad, because I actually like this year's team better than any in the last 8 years or so.
- Pats: Deion Branch's situation does not get me down whatsoever. I can't help but love this team unconditionally. And I think I realized that I have a true man-crush on Belichick when he made a guest appearance on Rescue Me this week. Awesome.
- Bruins: barely deserve a mention. Until they show something to me I will sum up my opinions in posting this shirt from our shop

- Celts: Bill Simmons was on EEI today complaining about how there is no coverage of the celtics anywhere. To all the people who follow celticsblog I doubt he meant online. Simmons was referring to the fact that EEI, the Globe and Herald, the local networks, etc, never talk about the C's. I do have to agree with him that the C's need more exposure. I'm not overly interested personally, but there is a huge population of fanatics around here who bleed green. I won't name names but you know who you are. You are the people who don't care that the Sox won in 2k4 or the Patriots are maybe the greatest dynasty in NFL history. You just want Kendrick Perkins and Ryan Gomes to steer the C's back to championship glory.
- By the by, simmons has a voice perfect for blogging. It's so whiney and nasally it reminds me of Dustin Diamond when he got to be 38 years old and was still trying to pull off the Screech voice. SG is still a quality writer though, and unlike Screech, is not being evicted from his house.
Expect the next post(s) to be much better and longer. I wanted to get my feet wet again before going into PKY mode and ripping holes in people left and right. That'll come soon though!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home