Trophyville, USA

Stomping Yankee fans in the City of Champions

Sunday, January 15, 2006

"What does not destroy me, makes me stronger."

Friedrich Nietzsche knew it all along.

And that's all I'll say about last night's game. I dont have the energy to type it all out. i went to bed at 2am, distraught by all the events last night. My friend Neil calls me at 4 am to tell me that he's depressed, so I end up talking to him for 40 some minutes. I go to church this morning and all I can think about is the game. maybe sometime this week i can muster some energy to write more, but at this point, it's moot.

i hope that the bears go all the way and beat denver.

the colts are the anti patriots. cant get anything done in the big game. or when it matters. it's great. those frauds. i'm so happy the colts lost. and i hate the steelers too.

if someone in the afc HAS to win, i say the Broncos. they had a very tough schedule this year and massed theri 13-3 record in spite of that. the colts got their 13-3 record by playing the bottom dwellers in the league. like seattle did as well. dont be surprised when seattle loses next week.

carolina scares the hell out of me. they must not win. Chicago Denver Superbowl, with Chicago completely emulating the Patriots Defense to shut Denver out completely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home