Trophyville, USA

Stomping Yankee fans in the City of Champions

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

One of the greater Patriots Days in my memory.

Having to track the game from work was painful especially since it was one of those games that kept you on the edge of your seat. I ended up catching the replay last night.

youk's hustle down the first base line was outstanding. it was just outstanding plays all game yesterday. except for cora's error. why cora even plays is beyond me. how about we let the strong hand play instead? That said, it IS AMAZING to live life with an extra breath every time a ball is hit to the left side of the field. it's amazing, this breathing thing. Renteria, you suck. it pisses me off that he's doing well, not because we had it, but because he's a fraud with NL inflated numbers. just like arroyo, only i like arroyo. I wish him success. this non-phenomenon of players going to the NL and thriving we'll call the "NL Markup," or "NL Skew." cause we all know how good these players are. "renteria is a fine shortstop...." "...in the NL." "Arroyo is an ace..." "...in the NL." Arroyo's two HR alone indicate how inferior NL pitching is. it's like saying some "girl is hot..." "...except for her body and face." just doesnt quite work out.

It's great to see that the Red Sox are finally getting players who not only are young and on the rise, but who also seem to appreciate the situations that they're in. It's refreshing to see an athlete appreciate the fans. Schilling is one of the greats in my book for all he's given. And with Beckett, Papelbon here to see how Schilling works, his work ethic, there's no limit to that synergy. It is going to be a great year.

I'd like to mirror ep's comments about youk being leadoff. He sees so many freaking pitches, it's great. I dont see much downside to making the lineup

youk
coco
loretta
ortiz
manny
nixon
tek
gonzalez
lowell

Coco batted 2 at cleveland i think... so that's not really a problem. Loretta is an obp machine, would get on base more often than not in time for ortiz to drop his bombs. let's hope that manny pops out of this slump, which it appears he is slowly doing. nixon's doing great this season. I think if anything tek needs to be rested more often than in previous years. Obviously, this isnt goign to happen cause manny's not going ot be batting 5th. that's kind of stupid, but you can shift things around. francona is an idiot too. at least we can understand the words that come out of his mouth.

I love the marathon. I dont know why. I dont go to see the runners, i hate running, but I just like the idea of people who train to run this thing. it's nasty. I'm all for any event in Boston that builds character like that. if you have shit like celebrities coming to throw some gay party, castrate them and kick them out. Ban them from the state. I want no part of that.

i hate it when larry johnson is on weei- like yesterday, he let this 200% douchebag nyy fan call in and basically attempt to crap all over the sox and sox fans by saying it was just a magic show- how they've set up schilling's schedule so he doesnt have to play... the toronto blue jays... cause they're such a fearsome team. um, what am i missing here? oh yeah, nothing, yankee fans are bitch retards. not to mention retard bitches too. so usually if it's the Largest of O's running the show, he'll just blow them up. but fatass larry johnson just laughs cause "he loves it" and lets this db run his idiocy all over the place. i hate it. LJ, get off the radio. you suck. "Yankees Talk" on saturday is already too much. STFU and move to NY if you love the yankee fans that much.

as for duke. i was talking to ep about this the other day. personally, i hate duke. i hate the arrogance, i hate the elitism that it represents. so i really dont care about the LAX players there. I dont think what they're going through is justified or even deserved, but I personally dont care. these are low human beings, who have a lot of work to go through to becoming decent people again. that one email that that kid sent IS ATROCIOUS. assuming that ABSOLUTELY NOTHING happened and that the stripper is 100% lying, this kid still is a piece of shit. in situations as these, as Jay Severin elegantly puts it, the kid is "ill-bred." ILL BRED. meaning to have substandard ilk. I'll put my money that most of those kids fall in this category. THAT SAID... if this stripper is lying, she needes to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. she's already ruined the lives of these players, the duke lax program, etc. And that's understating the REAL ISSUE HERE.

THE REAL ISSUE IS THIS: if she goes unpunished for lying, she basically shits on all true rape victims, past, present, and future, who all suffered. To have this bitch come in, take advantage of the suffering that rape victims have to endure and live with, and to come out with a few extra bills is ATROCIOUS. HMMM... she's ILL BRED ALSO. but her hand in this would be far worse if she's lying. she's the perpetrator. I HATE PERPS. Moral of the story? dont be a f*cking dumbass, and you'll be just fine. The problem with this all? Everyone's a dumbass. How do you feel bad for people of this ilk? You dont. I dont. They got themselves into this situation. Good luck not getting accused of rape at your next drunk ass stripper party. Dumbass.

one other thing. why just one stripper? Last I checked, that's a sausage fest. "boys, I really like this ratio..." Unless that's what these guys are into. that's probably it. they were more into each other than the stripper, seeing that they were all from Duke and loved each others' balls, so the stripper took offense at that, and concocted the whole story. I invented the investigative forensic sciences.

the next induction into dumbass hall of morons:

and now he wants to sue the government for releasing this tape. yeah, we all know how much the government loves releasing stupid crap so it can find its way to youtube. good one moron. good luck not shooting yourself at your next job. the best part is when he gets handed the rifle and the kids tell him to put it down. maybe the kids should hold a class for him next time. I'm just glad he didnt shoot a kid in the face.

"and that's all I have to say about that." See, even someone with a limited intelligence as Forrest Gump has can figure that out.

as for babe ruth- i dont care about babe ruth. i dont know anyone who does. even George Steinbrenner said it himself- "We wanna look to the future, we gotta tear down the past. Babe
Ruth was nothing more than a fat old man, with little-girl legs." Enough said. Cant believe i'm agreeing with the old man Steinbrenner there.

as for barry bonds. eat a dick. I hope you get all your records purged. Someone was saying on weei that an asterisk doesnt need to be put in the recordbooks because there's already one in all of our minds. yeah, except that 50 years from now, that might not be the case. why is it that i'm always so much more big pictured than these pundits who have nothing better to do than think small and stupid? Get off me. Seeing that there's already an asterisk in our minds, and seeing that the asterisk is DESERVED, HOW ABOUT WE JUST PUT THE FREAKING ASTERISK IN THE RECORD BOOKS THEN YOU MORON?!?! I think it was someone stupid from ESPN. oh wait, i misspoke. Redundancies, redundancies. I think it was someone from ESPN. ENOUGH SAID.

ep, this firejoemorgan blogspot site is outstanding. we need to put a link up on this site. he says it all perfectly. I want the firetimmccarver blog. and the firejoebuck blog. and the shutthehellupchrisberman blog. and the shutthehellupstuartscott blog. and the espnsucksass blog.

Boston is so fortunate that the Bruins season is over. and the Celtics too. although, i'm much more excited about the celtics next year- why? cause we didnt make it the playoffs for once. I got bamboozled at the beginning of the NHL season with all the "bruins are in prime position to make a run for the Cup" talk. My ass. MY ASS.

Gerald Green has promise.

1 Comments:

At 4/20/2006 10:46 AM, Blogger ep said...

That "girl is hot..." line is my line!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home