*Bonds* vs Ruth
A Bitch is a Bitch is a Bitch: Part Infinity :: The Post to end all Posts.
I dont give two logs about either one. I keep hearing about how *Bonds*' record is illegitimate, which is true. But since when did I care about douche bag #1 beating douche bag #2? It's like interrupting and getting in the middle of a fight between two fat-ugly-chicks who are arguing over who's hotter . Who cares? In that situation, who's the REAL douche bag? you got it, the ESPN moron and pundits who inject themselves and opine ENDLESSLY about something as stupid as whether or not *Bonds*' record should be counted. Here's the real answer, quick and easy- NO.
personal message to *Bonds*- screw you. I dont care if you get 714. cause you have no balls you stupid puss.
personal message to Ruth- dont know you, dont care about you, you were probably a bitch too.
There is no racial issue regarding *Bonds* in this whole thing at all, so I wont even dignify it further with any more commentary. but in my world, a Bitch is a Bitch is a Bitch. so let's talk about it... brielfy.
Why do people like Ruth so much? Given that he was a huge bitch, why is he revered at all? Obviously because he's white. We literally have the black equivalent (ALBEIT A CHEATER) of Ruth in *Bonds*, and everyone hates him (I AM NOT DEFENDING *Bonds*.) so I ask you this- why the hell do people care? we're right back to where we started- douchebag #1 beats douchebag #2, and everyone's crying cause the black douchebag is beating the white douchebag. and everyone reveres the white douchebag. WHO THE HELL CARES?! Go insert yourself in the middle of a fat-ugly-girl fight. morons. The problem isnt that *Bonds* is getting vilified because he's black, it's that Ruth is honored because he didnt cheat (not so coincidentally, he's also white). Does that mean that *Bonds* should therefore get honored to avoid the specious (for those of you ESPN pundit retards who can read but dont have dick beyond a 2nd grade vocabulary, specious means that it's illegitimate, erroneous, WRONG) "RACISM" tag? hells no. HELLS NO. For those of you who can read, NO. The real issue here is that Ruth should be vilified, but not as much as *Bonds*. It's real simple. A Bitch is a Bitch is a Bitch. *Bonds* is a cheater. all his records should be expunged as of... now. *Bonds* is a bitch. he should be vilified forever, not only because he cheats (CHEATS, NOT CHEATED, get it straight) but because he is a puss. Newsflash. Ruth is a bitch. Ruth should be vilified also. but at least he did it legitimately. so now, at least we know which of the fat-ugly-chicks is the hotter one.
i dont care about the history or integrity of the game. I dont care about the image of "Babe Ruth." These are MERE ARTIFACTS. they're artifacts from a lost civilization. Incidentally, they tracked this civilization with statistics, but who cares? does anyone give a shit about this other than the gay "baseball purists" aka BITCHES who whine about this crap? baseball purists are all about 70 years old and also, like *Bonds* have no nuts. They're just pusses. all of them. crying every day. ever seen more grown men cry than in baseball? no. the NBA comes close though.
at the end of the day- *Bonds* and ruth are both dipshit DBs. one is a cheater. one is a drunk. both are racists. beyond that, who cares what they've accomplished? I think I'd rather discuss who's had the better career- David Schwimmer or Matthew Perry. oh wait. they're retards, they're bitches, so I also dont care. it's not difficult folks, get a life and move on. *Bonds* is not news anymore. everyone who's sympathetic to *Bonds* is a racist. and everyone who's sympathetic to ruth is too.
also, when mediocre players like Tori Hunter start spouting off about how there's racism in the game, it's time to pony up and learn how to bat. TORI. the defensive center fielder who only under certain conditions can save a homerun who gets paid 10 million to do that thinks there's racism in the game. uh yeah, no one's credibility just got blown out of the water there TORI. moron. ever been kicked out of a restaurant cause you were black? ever been banned from a league cause you were black? ever worked on a plantation because you were unfortunate enough to be born during a time when slavery was acceptable? oh, at least he gets paid 10 million to played center field and bat .245. another victim of racism there. TORI. BITCH. Ever seen a grown man cry? look in baseball. it's a cryfest every day now. like jerry maguire said "Play the game. play it from your heart." if not, SHUT THE F UP. dont give me your little cries about racism.
speaking of the NBA...
bold but embarrassingly obvious observation after not watching the NBA all year- everyone in California is a Clippers fan now. wow. WOW. how did I know that? I didnt even have to watch a minute of the NBA to figure that one out! Am I clairboyant? I must be. oh wait, I remember now- California is a WHORE OF A SPORTS STATE. this "hallway series" that they're talking about. wow. HALLWAY SERIES. cause they'd just have to walk down the hallway. good one guys. that's rich. I bet they had to tap the resources of some CUNNING LINGUISTS ("get it?" "get it?") to get that one. who else is overjoyed that the lakers lost? yeah. everyone. it's a really big deal when a state that has 10 teams per division per league per sport have two of those teams make it into the finals. WOW. it should be more like it's a really big deal when a state that has 10 teams per division per league per sport NOT have two of those teams make it into the finals. I'm also a cunning linguist. Hey Bill Simmons, thanks for all the Clippers coverage, we really dont care though.
So now that the NBA playoffs are in full swing, who wants to come over and watch Brokeback Mountain instead with me every night?
Good trade, that Joe Thornton for 25 cents trade.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home