Trophyville, USA

Stomping Yankee fans in the City of Champions

Sunday, January 22, 2006

pky will like this

Mets general manager Omar Minaya said Benson's wife, Anna Benson, was not a factor in the trade. A model and an actress, she has posed topless and publicly discussed intimate details about their sex life.

Anna Benson showed up for a Saturday news conference wearing a black Baltimore Orioles jersey, but said she was not happy about the trade. The Mets signed Kris Benson to a three-year deal after acquiring him from Pittsburgh.

"I kind of feel like we were misled about this as a family," Anna Benson said. "It was a free-agent year. He could have signed anywhere."

She also showed up at the Mets' holiday party in December, where Kris Benson dressed as Santa Claus, in a low-cut Santa costume, a move that upset some in the organization.

"I am sexy and I don't shy away from that," she said in a statement.

Anna Benson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home