Trophyville, USA

Stomping Yankee fans in the City of Champions

Thursday, January 19, 2006

predictions

so i was way off with the bears winning. who would have thought that lovie smith wouldnt understand that the playoffs are about matchups, and leaving steve smith open all game probably wouldnt be a good idea? I should be a head coach.

it really kills me that we lost. I could have been prepping for a rematch of last year's afc championship at Gillette. it just kills me.

Liddell Couture 3. Feb 4 i think they said it was? I really wanna watch that.

Blade is coming to Spike. he's gonna be played by the rapper from the Shield. and Liddell is gonna be in it too it looks like... this show better not suck, cause Blade is awesome. Coming June on Spike TV.


prediction: the only team softer than Indy is Seattle, who now officially had the weakest schedule all year. No longer. Playing Carolina is going to decimate them. Shaun Alexander or no Alexander is irrelevant. John Fox will put an end to the running game, and will carve up their defense with smith. Nick Goings isnt amazing, but he'll get the job done well enough that they can burn Seattle with the playaction.

I pick denver. Cowher has a terrible record in the playoffs, much less the championship. the only reason why they won last week was because indy is THAT soft of a team. Denver is not. EVEN IF you were to call this an even match up (which would be egregiously insulting to denver), you tip it in denver's favor. Shanahan is a far superior coach to Cowher, and playing at Invesco, apparently is very very tough. add in the officials tipping it in favor of the broncos, and it's clear that pittsburgh is doomed. remember that ridiuclous "Blitzburgh" crap last year? Geez I hate the steelers.

Super Bowl: Denver vs Carolina with Carolina taking it all. incidentally, half the denver team breaks a limb or two, a la the patriots in 03. Carolina scares the hell out of me. I hope the pats never have to play them again. Bill Simmons is 100% right about Carolina.

my guess is that Givens is gone for sure. i dont see the Patriots paying him to stay around. Good for Givens though. he deserves as much as he can get. I'd love to see him stay though- he's the perfect 2 receiver. I dread when Branch is going to be a free agent. that scares me too. he's an amazing 1 receiver. is still underrated to this day. i think i need to pick up a Branch jersey now.

with the 21 pick, and with Lendale White being projected to be the #21 pick by some, I predict the Patriots will pick... not Lendale White. I dont think they'd take a risk on a first round pick at RB. that's just not their way. I dont see a LB either. I smell lineman or something. we'll see though. maybe another tightend. haha. seems like the patriots have been drafting tight ends forever. i can see a dynamite DB being picked actually. we need shutdown corners like nothing. there's virtually nothign wrong with the offense, other than the running game, which was hampered obviously by injuries this year. dillon worries me, but i'll give him the benefit of the doubt. for now. if he starts training camp later this year looking like ass, the honeymoon will officially be over.

antonio davis got dicked by the nba. what a ridiculous garbage league.

theo epstein is coming back to run baseball operations for the red sox apparently. about damn time they announced it. they could have done this a little earlier in my opinion. whatever. pitchers and catchers in a month.

unfortunately, i missed the celtics game last night because of lost. and speaking of lost, there was a hot chick on last night. her name is unofficially Monica Dean, but I think her full name is Monica Barladeanu. she is HOT. better than monica bellucci in my opinion. those european chicks are onto something...









1 Comments:

At 1/20/2006 1:03 PM, Blogger ep said...

I was thinking the whole time, why isn't SHE Ana Lucia and not that ugly dog rodriguez

 

Post a Comment

<< Home