Trophyville, USA

Stomping Yankee fans in the City of Champions

Monday, September 11, 2006

Because people have already forgotten- it happened on 9/11/01.

To the brave souls who sacrificed themselves on 9/11/01, I salute you. The peons in America have already forgotten, dont remember the year it happened, think the US brought it on themselves, think that you were idiots for going back in to save the others in the World Trade Center. I will never forget.

I can only hope that one day, I can do something as brave and courageous for someone else.

Global Power Rankings
1- USA.

why settle for the best, when you can have all the rest right?

and a big F-U to all the terrorists states out there- a shout out to Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Cuba, and on and on. To the "martyrs," enjoy your 72 virgins (I hear they're straight out of them by the way...) to the terrorists out there, F-U all, and I hope you burn in hell. Harvard, good work taking in terrorist dollars and continuing to support terrorism. F-U too. I hear there's a new Harvard branch opening in Iran. It's too bad, I missed Khatami's speech. I was busy being patriotic, assholes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home