I am not giving up on the Sox.
pky
I want to be as clear as I can be about this. It's clear that the 06 Sox are a flawed team. But that doesnt mean that they cant make the playoffs. The Yankees are also a flawed team, only SLIGHTLY less than the red sox. the difference between the sox and yanks is simply payroll. their pitching is slightly LESS worse than sox pitching. that's the only reason why they swept us. had sox pitching been slightly better, we would have goes 2-3 in that series. no big deal.
That said, it will take some low level miracle for the sox to win the AL East. In years past when they were a better team they couldnt even do it, and with current circumstances as they are, I dont see it happening. But it's well within reason and range for them to capture the wildcard. as usual. i can see a surge in september as usual, that will carry them to the series with the yankees.
f jinxes. I'm going to call it now. we will sweep the yankees in that 4 game set in NY. yeah, I said it. eat my ass new york.
back to tennis. agassi is the man. he is truly beast.
and i cant stand roddick. he is truly a whiny little bitch. i just dont like watching him play. he would date mandy moore. he so totally would. what a little bitch. i bet he likes her music too. i heard that was the line he used when he first met her.
one last thing. Good for the USTA for finally implementin hte Hawkeye system to enable challenging. As it's been shown in the NFL, the ability to challenge a bad call is CRUCIAL at this level of play. you simply cant just let it all rest on a ref's eye. I agree that they're usually quite good, but that 1-3% of the time when they screw up, you MUST be able to correct it. Thank you USTA for not being f@gs. MLB, i'm looking right at you.
i wont get too ranty over the instant replay- the NFL needs to tweak it so that their calls on pass interence are challenge-able. if you need me to explain why, you're clearly an idiot and dont watch ANY playoff football at all. dare me to cite instances. I freaking dare you.

1 Comments:
I read in the sporting news how alot of calls are based on looking back for the ball. whoever looks back for the ball if they both trip up will not be flagged. Basically all of the Super Bowl calls or non-calls were correct. That being said the reffing in the Den-NE game last year was atrocious.
Post a Comment
<< Home