Damon won't just shut up
Egomaniac, idiot, or both? Johnny Damon, like Kevin "I'm the Tom Brady of the Red Sox" Millar before him, places far too much importance on his role for the last few Sox teams. In a new interview, Damon takes credit for changing a clubhouse atmosphere of "25 guys with 25 cabs". He also pulls the Pedroesqe Respect angle. Johnny, I don't know if you are only stupid, a jerk, or trying to butter up Sox fans, but you clearly missed the memo. Sox fans root for the name on the front of the uniform, not the name on the back. Have fun in NY, but the first time you face the Sox, I'm going to root for Varitek to push your face in and for Schilling to simultaneously bean Jeter in the on deck circle.

Nice outfit johnny

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home