you're reading the words of a genius
so once again my prediction has come true. i may be a modern day nostradamus.
In other news from the Cincy side, check out these quotes from Bengals WR TJ Houshmandzadeh:
``They know they can't stop us -- they can't cover us," he said. ``That's why they played the coverage they did. They did a good job of mixing it up."
Houshmandzadeh said the coverages looked like cover 2s and double teams, both on himself and Chad Johnson.
``I feel like we were the better team," Houshmandzadeh said. ``But the score doesn't say that."
"They'd trade player for player with us any day. It's frustrating because I feel like we're the better team by far, but the score indicates they were the better team by far."
Yes it does TJ. Yes it does.And nothing beats this quote from my man Rodney Harrison:
"I still think Freddie Mitchell's a better receiver than Chad Johnson."
Hahahaha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home